Redistribution of Links

With the recent news of Megaupload going down, I have been reminded to check my own links. Unfortunately, I hadn't been paying close enough attention to this and have found that many of my links are no longer active. My plan is to start from the oldest posts and work my way up to check that each link has been re-upped, so it will take some time to complete this task.

I don't know how many of you actually check the archives of the blog, but I would imagine that there are a fair amount of people who do. If you notice something that is no longer active, please let me know so I can re-up that link for you. There are some links that were taken down because it was requested that they be taken down by the label or artist. I will not be re-upping these under any condition, in respect to them.

Over the past two days, I have re-upped all links from October- November of 2006.

Please click on the links below for easy access to these posts.

October 2006

Los Comadrejas
Free Jazz Fire- Sam Rivers- The Tuba Trio
Random Curiosities- Aesop Rock, Bardo Pond and Radian
All Hallows Eve- Lenny Bruce, Dean Gitter, Jandek and Quixotic

November 2006

It's Been a Long Time- Oblivians
It Came From Memphis Part 1- Tav Falco and the Panther Burns
It Came From Mephis Part 2- The Insect Trust
It Came From Memphis Part 3-Moloch
It Came from Memphis Part 4-Box Tops, Rock City, Big Star, Alex Chilton
Junkies on the Run- Songs about heroin

I promise that there will be some more new music posted on here soon, so keep checking back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Hallows Eve 2007

General Comments

MF DOOM: Spell his name with ALL CAPS