Monday Evening Jitters














Los Comadrejas- Lou FerringoFrom: We Are Ugly, But... We Have the Music [2003, Munster Records]


Well...
I've been trying to figure out what the hell I was going to do for my first post. I have been listening to all kinds of shit lately, but nothing has grabbed me quite like Los Comadrejas. I came across this last week while surfing maniacally for new tunes on the WFMU blog. If you haven't yet, please do yourself a favor and check out this blog. It features all kinds of obscure novelty recordings, mix-tapes and full length releases from unknown idiot savants. I am featuring the track called Lou Ferringo from their album entitled We Are Ugly... But We Have the Music. This track is like a speed-addled version of an Ennio Morricone score if he was listening to a steady diet of Can, Dick Dale and Clinic. In other words, this track tears it up. If you like this track and want to find out more about them, look for Los Comadrejas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Hallows Eve 2007

General Comments

MF DOOM: Spell his name with ALL CAPS