I Hear a New World- Podcast #19- Stacks of Wax Vol.5


















The 19th episode of I Hear a New World is available for download at http://ihearanewworld.podomatic.com/.

This week's episode of I Hear a New World featured a couple songs on media other than vinyl, as I wanted to take a little break from the norm. Artists featured on this week's episode include Volcano the Bear, Grass Widow, Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings and John Fahey.

At just under an hour, it is the perfect mix to upload to your I-pod for the morning commute to work.

I would love to hear what you all think of this week's episode, so please drop me a line. As always, please let me know if any of you want a trackslist for this week's show.

I apologize for not posting very much lately, but I hope to post a new Plain Brown Wrappers soon as well as a few full album posts.

Keep your ear tuned to Eclectic Grooves for the latest and greatest sounds coming out of my stereo.

Comments

icastico said…
Thanks...glad to see ya back.

Here's a new one for you and your readers.
http://azwarm.bandcamp.com/album/a-mornings-work
No-head said…
Likewise. Nice to see you haven't given up on us. I'll give this a spin and let you know what I think.

Peace
No-head said…
Yeah nice! And Chrissie Zebbie too. How I love that Lusaka sound.

Popular posts from this blog

All Hallows Eve 2007

General Comments

MF DOOM: Spell his name with ALL CAPS