I Hear a New World- Podcast #2

Hi everyone! I just wanted to make a short post about my latest podcast that is available to download from Podomatic. This week's episode is meant to be listened to as a companion to my last three posts on Musicfest NW, as it features music interspersed with commentary about the bands I checked out. You can listen to it online by clicking on the play button next to the podcast on the top right of the page. You can also download the podcast by going to this page:

http://ihearanewworld.podomatic.com/

After you have listened to it, please let me know what you think. If you dig what you are hearing, please tell your friends to visit my page and download the podcast. Your feedback about the show and any suggestions you have will be considered in future podcasts. I am also taking suggestions for themes to explore as well as song requests. I am really having a great time compiling the songs and researching the stories behind the songs. One of my lifetime aspirations has been to work as a radio disc jockey, so this is the next best thing to that. The podcast could become a weekly thing, but I might not be able to keep up with that pace. I hope you enjoy it!

Here is the tracklist for this week's podcast:

Podcast #2-I Hear a New World- Musicfest NW 2008

No Age- Teen Creeps- 3:26
Unwound- Accidents on Purpose- 1:56
M. Ward- Let's Dance- 5:00
Deltron 3030- Virus- 4:28
Deerhunter- Flourescent Grey- 5:03
Steel Pole Bath Tub- 500 Club- 5:00
Eat Skull- Waiting for the Hesitation- 3:05
Alela Diane- Tatted Lace- 4:11
Rupa and the April Fishes- Poder- 3:38
The Strange Boys- Thinking of a Name- 2:15
The Joggers- Same to You- 4:38
Trans Am- Idea Machine- 1:55
Polvo- Thermal Treasure- 4:34
Flipper- Life Is Cheap- 3:55

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Hallows Eve 2007

General Comments

MF DOOM: Spell his name with ALL CAPS