I Hear a New World- Podcast #11

The eleventh episode of I Hear a New World is available to be downloaded at:

http://ihearanewworld.podomatic.com/

It's been awhile since I've worked on a podcast, so I grabbed this mix from my listening archives. It is an eclectic mix that I put together one afternoon many moons ago. I was feeling especially mellow when I compiled this mix, but I occasionally peppered the mix with an uptempo funk track or a little psychedelic freakout for added listening pleasure. It features a wide array of styles including psych-folk, funk, blues, free jazz, rock and soul-jazz. I hope you guys enjoy this episode of "I Hear a New World".

I have another Plain Brown Wrappers post right around the corner, so keep your eyes peeled for that one.

Comments

icastico said…
Thanks for dropping by...I thought I already had you in my links list, but your note made me notice that I was remiss in adding you...that is now corrected.
Kevin said…
Thanks for adding me to your links Icastico.

Kevin

Popular posts from this blog

All Hallows Eve 2007

General Comments

MF DOOM: Spell his name with ALL CAPS