I Hear a New World- Podcast #7

The seventh episode of I Hear a New World is available to be downloaded at:

http://ihearanewworld.podOmatic.com

This podcast was originally intended to be broadcast on Portland's local independent radio station- KBOO. Unfortunately, I was only able to play a couple songs that night, so I decided to post this mix on my podcast. It features an eclectic blend of artists including Joe Meek, Chrissy Zebby Tembo, The Monks, Reeks and the Wrecks and Del Jones. I hope you guys enjoy the first part of this two-part podcast.

Here is the tracklist:

I Hear a New World Podcast #7- KBOO Podcast

1. Joe Meek- I Hear a New World
2. Scuffle and Dustcough- Gimlet
3. Reeks and the Wrecks- Nutsack Cadillac
4. Group Inerane- Awal September
5. Idris Ackamoor- Mogho Naba
6. People- Urban Fable 1- The Accidental Ruin of a Romantic Populist
7. Natural Dreamers- Diamond Mines
8. The Monks- Monk Time
9. Del Jones- Cold Turkey
10. Chrissy Zebby Tembo- My Ancestors

Total Time: 59:34

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Hallows Eve 2007

General Comments

MF DOOM: Spell his name with ALL CAPS