This Ain't No Easy Listening Re-up

Well, I'm not going to apologize or make excuses for why I haven't been updating lately. Let's just say that I am facing a lot of internal challenges right now, and leave it with that. I have updated the links section with some new blogs that have caught my eye, and removed some links for blogs that have closed their doors or only updated sporadically. By this, I mean that they haven't been updated in over three months.

Here is a list of the blogs that have been added in the past week:

Jazz- Ile Oxumare, Magic Purple Sunshine, Eternal Rhythm, Folly For to See What, Vanish Your Self, El Goog Ja

Frequently Visited- Continuo, Sunflower Chakra Milk, Sure Nuff'N Yes I Do

Eclectic- Noizepills, Fuzzy Groin Land

Here is a list of the blogs that have been removed:

Eat My Art Out, Grown So Ugly, Orgy In Rhythm, Revolucion'No, Church Number Nine, Devil's Jazz Pit, Jizz Relics, From the Shed, Swami Hermitus Solus, Infinity in Sound, A Pound For a Brown, Bolachas Gratis, Bonobos Hump to Music, Headfonehaus, Musikalia, Rare & Vintage, The Sky Moves Sideways and Soul Shower.

I practically have carpal tunnel from writing out that list, which is not a good sign for the music bloggers of the world. There are, however, plenty of heavy hitters that are still in the game like Milkcrate Breaks, 4 Brothers Beats, FORREALHEADZ, Mutant Sounds, A Closet of Curiosities, Soulsides, Experimental, etc, Pharaohs Dance, Inconstant Sol, Make Mine Marvel and Crud Crud. Check out the links on the right to visit these sites!

Also, a few bloggers have decided to come back to the blogging scene after an extended hiatus. The legendary Curved Air has re-opened his archives under the new moniker Rainbow Over Curved Air and after several months the legendary Office Naps blog has started weekly posts again. Lastly, the person behind the soul jazz/free jazz blog Swami Hermitus Solus has created a new blog called Von Fat Bakon. Make sure you check out these blogs and show some love to these bloggers for sharing music that they love.















In other news, I have decided to re-up that Brotzman, Hopkins and Ali post from last October. I am attempting to use a different service that one of my readers suggested, so please let me know what you think of it. It is a Russian service, so the files are supposed to be free from the copyright restraints that services such as Zshare and Mediafire have to obey. For those of you looking for the original post and review, you can find it here. The link is in the comments, so why not leave one while you're there.

I'll be back soon with some new features and out-of-print rarities, so keep your eyes and ears peeled for that.

Comments

Kevin said…
Brotzman, Hopkins, Ali- Songlines

http://www.onlinedisk.ru/file/4991/

Enjoy!
Kevin said…
Further instructions for the download:

Once you copy and paste the link into a new browser window, you will need to enter the code to the right in the box and then hit enter. Then, it will take you to a page that is in Russian, but there is a gray box that starts out with these letters CKa4aTb. Double clcik on this and it will ask you where you want to save the file. Please let me know if you have any issues!

Best, Kevin
Anonymous said…
Hi, bolachas gratis is alive and well on a new link:
http://bolachasgratis.baywords.com/
Kevin said…
Thanks for letting me know about your blog, Bolachas Gratis. I will add it back to my links. Do you think that you could do me the favor of adding me to your links?

Everyone else:

The feedback about the Brotzman, Hopkins, Ali post is pretty scant. Let me know what you think.

Best, Kevin
Kreilly said…
Thanks. Hopkins is an incredible player.
Kevin said…
Kreilly:

I guess you are the only person that is interested in rare free jazz right now. Thanks for stopping by!

Kevin
Anonymous said…
Thanks for posting this-Kreilly is not the only free jazz fan!
HĂșndĂșn said…
Cheers from fuzzy groin land. Blogs regularly updated and all that again.

Popular posts from this blog

All Hallows Eve 2007

General Comments

MF DOOM: Spell his name with ALL CAPS