Summertime Rolls On By


















Before the last vestiges of summer slip through my fingers, I wanted to share this incredibly catchy tune from  Jacuzzi Boys' soon to be released S/T record called "Domino Moon" . Had I heard it prior to compiling this year's summer mix, there is no doubt that it would have been featured prominently in the mix.  "Domino Moon" is a perfect little slice of energetic garage pop that lodges itself into your brain matter, and doesn't let go.  I simply can't get this song out of my head, and I don't think that you will be able to either.

For those of you who are interested in buying the new record, it will be released on Hardly Art on 9/10. 

Jacuzzi Boys- Domino Moon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Hallows Eve 2007

General Comments

MF DOOM: Spell his name with ALL CAPS