I Hear a New World- Stacks of Wax Vol.16
























The latest edition of I Hear a New World is available to listen to here, and to listen\download at http://ihearanewworld.podomatic.com/.

This edition of I Hear a New World starts off slow with the rumbling sounds of a train seguing into a road-worn-instrumental, but it gradually builds up to a boil by the middle of the set with a mix of garage, R&B and noise, only to close with a stellar jazz tune. Artists featured on this edition of the show are Long John Hunter, Billy Mure, Ngozi Family, Mahavishnu Orchestra and The Hospitals.

I Hear a New World- Stacks of Wax Vol.16  

1) Ustad Abdul Karim Khan- Malkavns Piran Jani Dekki
2) Ralroad Sounds- The Sounds of a Vanishing Era
3) Calexico- Humano
4) Long John Hunter- El Paso Rock
5) Ty Segall- The Drag
6) Billy Mure- Firecrackers
7) The Hospitals- Rules for Being Alive
8) Mahavishnu Orchestra- Birds of Fire
9) Ngozi Family- Nizaka Panga Ngozi
10) Ripple- I Don't Know What It Is
11) John Coltrane- Village Blues  

I would love to hear what you think of this edition of I Hear a New World, so please don't hesitate to drop me a line in the comments.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Hallows Eve 2007

General Comments

MF DOOM: Spell his name with ALL CAPS